Air fryer teriyaki wings are a huge hit, especially around the Super Bowl. They are perfectly crispy while moist on the inside. They are Whole30, Paleo and Soy Free.
This page contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission on items purchased using those links at no additional cost to you.
Can these air fryer teriyaki wings be made in the oven?
No air fryer? No problem! Make these in the oven as well using the same cooking instructions. If you have a convection setting, use that. It’s the same as an air fryer. Place the wings on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and it well help circulate the air around the wings.
How to reheat these air fryer teriyaki wings
The microwave is an option, if you want to keep them crispy either use the air fryer or oven. The microwave is going to steam them which is the opposite of what we want. For both methods you will want to pre heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then cook the wings for 5-10 minutes. Check them after 10 minutes to see if they have heated through. If they need more time, check on them every 5 minutes.
Things to know about this recipe
- To keep these wings Whole30, use a compatible teriyaki sauce from a brand like Coconut Secret, The New Primal or Big Tree Farm.
- If you cannot get teriyaki sauce, coconut aminos will work just fine.
- Not into wings, you can use any other part of the chicken. The cooking times may vary.
- If making for a party, double or triple the recipe.
- Not doing a Whole30, try making them with gluten free tamari.
Want other snacks pair well with these wings?
Try my Carnitas and Plantain Crisp Nachos.
Air Fryer Teriyaki Wings
- Air fryer
- Medium bowl
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP soy free teriyaki sauce
- Spray olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F,
- In a bowl, salt the wings. Once the air fryer is heated spray the inner tray then add wings back. 3.Cook for 17 minutes.
- Remove the wings to a clean bowl and add teriyaki sauce. Add back to the air fryer and cook another 2-3 minutes until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees F internally.