Bread pudding is such an easy dessert. It’s gluten and dairy free and perfect for the fall and winter months.
Gluten Free Bread Pudding
- Cutting board
- Instant Pot with trivet
- 9x13 baking dish
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Sauce pan
- 4 cups gluten free bread cubed
- 6 eggs
- 1 12 oz can evaporated coconut milk
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup raisins optional
- ¾ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F⠀
- Grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin spice and vanilla in a large bowl. ⠀
- Pour milk and water in saucepan and heat. You want it warm not hot. ⠀
- Mix in the bread and raisins if you are using regular bread. ⠀
- Add milk and water to mixture and let sit 5 minutes. ⠀
- Pour in the pan and bake for 45 minutes. ⠀
- Remove and serve as is or with ice cream.
Use cinnamon raisin bread if available.