- Medium bowl
- Measuring spoon
- Oven mitt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- 4 TBSP butter
- ½ a large lemon or 1 small lemon
- powdered sugar and berries for serving if desired .
- Preheat oven to 450 with an oven safe skillet (stainless steal or cast iron)
- In a bowl mix together milk, eggs, salt and flour. Make sure there are no lumps. The batter should smooth and pourable.
- Once oven is preheated remove the skillet with an oven mitt and swirl the butter in the pan.
- Once melted quickly add the batter to the skillet then back in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and squeeze the pancake with lemon. Remove from the pan and serve with powdered sugar and berries if desired.
Use ghee or coconut oil instead of butter to make vegan or paleo.